Saturday, June 26, 2010

Conference


Now that Colin McLean is in England, the organization of the Creation Fest is in high gear. From Launceston, Cornwall Phil Pechonis called a conference to inform us Londoners of the latest developments, and what things needed prayer. We were going to have a Skype conference, then decided on iChat. At first I was going to be at home. Then I got the chance to be over at Elliot Wilsher's. For the first time in my life I took part in a video conference. I know this is nothing new, but even so I was amazed that we could be in two different London locations and talk face to face with a third party five hours away.

Well, almost. The broadband in Cornwall is a little slow. We could see them, but they couldn't see us until Bruce and Ali (on the left side of the screen) got off the conversation. Creation Fest is going to be great this year. See more at creationfest.org.uk.

No comments: