Thursday, June 03, 2010

Class Results



Left to right: Peng, Audrie, Simone, Rob, Philomena, Gwen, Alistair, Marshall, Dan, Deb, Debbie, Rehe, Justin.

Last Friday I taught the final Study and Teach class in Canary Wharf. The inconsistent attendance made me question what I was accomplishing with this series. 

I know several of the students were truly touched and encouraged by the Lord. One student has made real improvement in her teaching. I have also become more certain that London needs more Bible teachers and that I want to continue to raise them up. Lord willing, my next class will be in my own church.

We posed for a group photo and watched the timer count down. It didn't flash. They all asked why. I told them I never use a flash; don't worry, it took the picture. They all went, "Ooooooh."

1 comment:

Jamie Bagge said...

nice looking class!